Pages

Saturday 20 January 2018

Summer learning catch up blog:Bonus activity

This bonus activity is my family I had to choose three people and what makes those three people special. The three people I chose are...
Raukura my sister

Her favourite things are...
1.Going for walks with our nanny
2.Going to get the mail

My uncle Tuhi
His favourite things are...
1.Going to the beach the whanau
2. Having a barbeque and bringing the family together

My nanny
Her favourite things are...
1. Pick hydrangea's
2. Hangout with the whanau

1 comment:

  1. Kia Ora Tahurangi,

    It’s great to see that you have discussed with your whanau, what their favourite things to do during summer are. What are your favourite things to do over summer? When I’m home on our family farm in Okaihau, one of my favourite things is going down to the river and spending the day swimming, lying in the sun and playing on the kayak.

    I look forward to reading more fo your blogs soon!

    -Dani

    ReplyDelete