Pages

Saturday 20 January 2018

Summer learning blog catch up: Day 3, activity 1

I had to write a text about. Would you enjoy being a member of such a large family? Here's my piece of writing.

No, I wouldn't be in such a big family max would be about 2 or 3 because having a big family will stress your parents out and having to share room's with 2 other kids I would be annoyed. Having to do 9 to 7 times the washing who would do so much washing right and getting lunch ready for school and that's why I chose to not to have a large family. I already have two little sisters and they are enough.

Side note:I'm doing a catch up on my work for summer learning thing

1 comment:

  1. Kia Ora Tahurangi,

    It’s great to see that you have started blogging again! How have your holidays been so far?
    It’s awesome that you listed a few reasons to support your decision. You have made some good points. Who wants to do that much washing! I had also never thought about my parents’ stress levels. But I can imagine having that many kids would be very stressful, trying to organise all of their gear for the start of school would be a nightmare!

    We have terrible weather here in Auckland, is it the same up north? It’s perfect weather to do the Summer Learning Journey in !

    I look forward to reading more of your posts soon!

    -Dani

    ReplyDelete