Pages

Monday 8 January 2018

Summer learning blog:Activity 1 The frist settlers

Today I read a story a interesting story about Maui, how Maui fished up Aotearoa and some facts about Maui. Here are some of my facts.
  1. That Maui fished up Aotearoa
  2. He has a magic jawbone
  3. That he has brother's named: Maui-mua, Maui-roto, Maui-pae, Maui-waho
Here are some other story's that you might be interested in:
  1. Te ika a Maui
  2. How Maui slowed down the sun
  3. How Maui found his mother
  4. How Maui found his father and the magic jawbone
I hope these story interest you if they do comment which story you've read.

1 comment:

  1. Kia Ora Tahurangi,

    It’s great to see that you have started blogging as apart of the Summer Learning Journey ! I’m Dani, one of the bloggers here at the Summer Learning Journey. You will see me commenting on some of your posts as well as on blogs from students in your school and other schools in Northland.
    You have found some great facts from different myths that Maui is in. Thanks for sharing such a great list of other myths with us! I haven’t actually read about how Maui found his father and the magic jawbone. I might see if I can find a copy of it online now.
    I’m looking forward to reading more of your blogs soon!
    -Dani

    ReplyDelete