Pages

Monday 8 January 2018

Summer learning blog:Activity 2 setting sail

Today's activity I have to write a letter to a friend about how would it feel if I traveled to a new country and this is my letter.

Dear Awatea Haunui Tipene

We just arrived in a new country called London at first I felt really scared and nervous my hands were sweating my heart was pounding about what the people would say to us and judged us about our looks and our language . But then we meet the queen of London one of her guards took as around to see London's famous land mark like the Big Ben. I hope to hear from you.

Yours sincerely Tahurangi Karena Cherrington  

2 comments:

  1. Mōrena Tahurangi,

    I am very impressed with your letter, especially the grammar and spelling you've used. I can tell you put a lot of thought into how moving to a new place would feel and some of the obstacles you could face. When I initially moved to Wellington for University in 2016, I was very nervous and afraid of being in such a big city on my own. I have now been there for two years and absolutely love it! It's such an artsy, creative city and I have made some incredible friends there.

    If you could choose one place to move to in the world, would it be England? Did you know that London is actually the capital city of England, so is like Auckland is to New Zealand.

    Keep up the awesome work.

    Nga mihi
    Georgia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Tahu happy b-day anyway That is so sweet of you to send a letter to my sister. Anyway I just want you to have the best b-day you have ever had. Blog you later Mahuta

    ReplyDelete