Pages

Tuesday 9 January 2018

Summer learning blog: Bonus point Waka ama

This is my bonus activity about Waka ama. I had to write if one day I would like to be in a Waka ama team and race in a competition, Here is my writing .

Yes I would because you get to be more active and collaborate with other people. If you joyed being active and collaborating with other's Waka ama is your sport. If your lucky you might be in your friends team, you can make some new friends along the way. Waka ama is a sport for people that like padding and using their arm strength and leg strength that's why I would like to do Waka ama I like using my arm strength and leg's strength.

1 comment:

  1. Kia Ora Tahurangi,
    It is wonderful to see that you have continued blogging with the Summer Learning Journey. It’s great that you have come up with a few reasons why you would want to compete in Waka Ama. I think you have convinced me to try Waka ama! It’s a great way to be active and make friends. Have you ever paddled in a waka ama race before?
    Keep up the great work!
    -Dani

    ReplyDelete