Pages

Tuesday 9 January 2018

Summer learning blog:Activity 1 A house or a home?

Today for my activity I have to compare what my house and the wharepuni similarities and two difference so here it is.

My two similarities for my whare and the wharepuni is
  • We both sleep in our whare
  • We both love our whare and we treat our whare with respect
My two difference for my whare and the wharepuni is
  • That they have individual whare for their things well we have everything connected   
  • They use flax's for beds and we have blankets etc
That's my similarities and difference.

1 comment:

  1. Kia Ora Tahurangi,
    Another great blog post! It’s sensational to read that you have thought about the love and respect that you show for your whare. I’m sure that everyone who lived or lives in a wharepuni treats their place with plenty of respect. I think we are lucky that everything is connected. Especially when there is heavy rain and you want to go to the toilet or have a midnight snack!
    Who lives in your whare with you?
    Keep up the brilliant effort!
    -Dani

    ReplyDelete