Pages

Wednesday 2 May 2018

WE HAVE A RUBBISH PROBLEM!!!!

Today for my post it's not going to be about my work but about our rubbish. Our rubbish is causing so much harm to our planet and animals that lives on our land and in our sea. The reason why I care so much is because I want a better future that is bright and clean for our next generation. My teacher gave us a talk about how bad our rubbish is and I agree. Here is a fact In 1975 the National Academy of sciences estimated that 14 BILLION POUNDS!!! Of rubbish was being bumped into the ocean every year. That's more than 1.5 million pounds per hour sad right but that's not even the worse part.
Here look at these pictures show below.
                                       (These are beaches that have rubbish everywhere)

Horrible pictures right. That's why we need to do something about it instead of sitting on our butts and on our technology. We need to start recycling things and picking up rubbish. Comment down below what we should do to keep our planet clean.

2 comments:

  1. Great post Tahurangi. I totally agree that we have a problem... thankfully not as bad as the pictures in NZ though. I love your passion for this topic.

    ReplyDelete