Pages

Wednesday 2 May 2018

Sea cleaners!!!

Today I had to search what the Sea cleaners do and other volunteers that help to clean the sea and waterways. The hard part was trying not to cry in the videos that we had to watch for the answers to the questions, It was really hard because seeing animals that didn't make it because they ate plastic that made them sick and slowly dyeing from the plastic that made me really sad and teary. The easy part was answering the questions because I really understand the question and the video. I need to work on reusing plastic that can be reuse and start to recycle.
Here is their website if you want to go and check it out it's really cool.
SEA CLEANERS
Here is my work that I have done today.

1 comment:

  1. I love your passion for this topic, it is sad to see what our rubbish can do to animals. Hopefully we can capture this enthusiasm in a few more people and start making a difference.

    ReplyDelete