Pages

Friday 12 May 2017

Language features

Language Features
Today I been working on a my life cycle about eels because we are writing and been working on language features what's language features? You ask well it's:

  • Impersonally pronouns 
  • Action verbs
  • Present tense words
The hard part was trying to put my fact to together. The easy part is adding impersonally pronouns.

LIFE CYCLE:When they are ready to have babies they leave New Zealand and swim up to 5000 kilometre to the tropical pacific where it’s safe. The name of eel larvae are called leptocephalus. Before entering fresh water the leptocephalus change form into a familiar eel body. Long-fin eels breed only once at the end of their life.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Tahurangi my name is Havahna and I go to Kawakawa primary school I really like your launguage features. :)

    ReplyDelete