Pages

Thursday 11 May 2017

Language features


Last couple of days I been working on a general statement like a opening statement for our report. The easy part was writing my general statement. The hard part was looking for a fact that I wouldn't be using for my report. I can write my general statement know but couple of days go I was kind a strangling with my general statement. I need to try and pronounce the hard words by sounding it out. Comment if you like my General statement😃 Blog you next time

General statement
The eel know in New Zealand tuna. It’s an Anguilliformes an a carnivorous and spend they whole life underwater. Hydro dams stops the eels (Tuna) Moving freely up rivers and stop them to get to they migrate if you were an eel how would you feel? Scientific name is Anguilliformes.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Tahurangi that is a cool general statement I like it.

    ReplyDelete