Pages

Monday 5 November 2018

The 20 min challenge

This is my 20 mins writing I hope you enjoy and lets begin... On Friday the second their was a Halloween disco you had to dress up as your favourite character or animal or a costume really. So I got ready and (By the way I was a dead of the dead person)... And I went to the disco and it started boring but when it got dark we started to dance a little and then we were having the best time of our lives. In the morning of November the 3 on Saturday I was sick and slept in until like twelve and I had Wananga, A Wananga is a big sleepover but not we had this Wananga for our kapa haka and its like... I can't really explain it but yeah I also went to a birthday party so that was great. I got their late and I had a normal night like always but just the kapa haka training. We did that for Sunday to and went home at 5pm. I was tired and I also hurt my leg at kapa haka. So I didn't go to school on the Monday because of my knee and then tomorrow I have an oppiment for my knee to see whats wrong with it at 10am so that means we have to get up early YEAH...(Sarcasm) And even worse I have to go to Whangarei. But I get to go to school after and yeah thats it for now you guys should try the 20 min writing challenge. It was really easy their was no hard part.

1 comment:

  1. You had an extremely busy weekend! Maybe try to focus on one part of your weekend and describe it in more detail. What did you do, describe the senses (what you feel, see, hear, smell, taste etc), use descriptive language to help the reader be there with you.

    ReplyDelete