Pages

Monday 26 November 2018

20 min blog post

On Friday Ocean came over and hung out with me we were watching movies on Netflix like horrors because were stupid like that, We watched Insidious 3 it was ok ocean didn't like horrors. The Makatu and Diesel came over and we played spotlight and go home and stay home. We were hiding in the car and Makatu and Diesel walked right past us. Then we watched movies together for about a good 3 hours long. After that Makatu and Diesel went home and Ocean and I fell asleep well she fell asleep and I stayed up until like 3:00 yeah... And that's my story. Blog you later.

The easy part about this writing was everything because I know what I was writing about. The hard part was nothing because as I said it was easy. I need to work on my vocab and other things.

No comments:

Post a Comment